Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
Tottenham and Olympique de Marseille lock horns at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Wednesday evening; this will be the first meeting between these two. With both teams setting their sights on a win, it’ll be interesting to see how they’ll match-up against each other.
Tottenham flourished with the arrival of Antonio Conte in November last year. Spurs were 10th on the Premier League table at the end of October, after accumulating just 15 points from 10 matches. Things improved under Conte however, as the North London outfit secured a top 4 spot at the end of the season.
With that, Tottenham booked a spot in the UEFA Champions League for the first time since the 2019/20 season.
On top of that, Spurs have had a great start to their Premier League campaign so far; they have no losses in six league games, — one of two unbeaten teams in the Premier League, — with four wins and two draws.
As a result, Antonio Conte’s men are third on the Premier League table, just a point behind league leaders Arsenal. On that note, Tottenham will look to continue that form by winning this match.
In like manner, Olympique de Marseille got off to a great start to their Ligue 1 campaign; they have a near-perfect record so far, with five wins and a draw from six matches.
In fact, Marseille have won four matches in a row; they are second on the Ligue 1 table, tied on points with league leaders PSG.
It’s worth noting, however, that Marseille have not had much success in this competition over the past decade; they’ve actually made it to the Champions League group stages just three times in the last 10 years.
As a matter of fact, Marseille finished dead-last in their last two outings; the last time they made it to the round of 16 was in the 2011/12 campaign. With that in mind, the French side will hope to kick-start their Champions League campaign with a win.
We would like to point out that both teams have consistently scored goals over the course of their respective campaigns; as they’ve both found the back of the net in all of their matches this season.
Considering both teams were on the score sheet in four of Tottenham’s last six games, we believe that both teams will be amongst the goals.
The ‘both teams to score’ option pays at 19/20 odds.
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Both Teams to score and win tips
- Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
- Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup