Metz vs Guingamp Prediction – 12/09/22
Metz vs Guingamp Prediction comes ahead of their Ligue 2 clash on Monday, 12th September at the Stade Saint Symphorien.
This will be the first meeting between these sides since 2018, and their first in Ligue 2 since the 2011/12 season. Interestingly, Guingamp have no losses in the last five clashes between these teams; will they be able to extend that run, or will Metz take all the points here? Read along as we analyse both teams, giving you the best betting tips, odds and team news.
Metz vs Guingamp Betting Tips
Things have not gone too well for Metz lately, they have just one win in their last four games, with two draws and a loss. Like Metz, Guingamp have struggled to find their best form of late; as they’ve also won one of their last four matches.
Despite both teams’ recent struggles however, Metz and Guingamp have consistently scored goals over the course of their respective campaigns; Metz scored 13 goals in seven league games, while Guingamp found the net in 21 of their last 22 games.
Conversely, both teams have conceded their fair share of goals; Metz have seen their defense breached six times in their last four games, while Guingamp allowed six goals in their last three matches.
We would like to point out that both teams were on the score sheet in three of Metz’s last four matches. Similarly, three of Guingamp’s last five games saw goals scored at both ends. In the same vein, it’s fair to note that both teams tend to score when these teams meet; as three of their last four encounters saw both teams scoring. With that in mind, we are making the prediction that both teams will be amongst the goals. The ‘both teams to score’ option pays at 9/10 (1.90) odds.
Metz vs Guingamp Correct Score Prediction
We’ve already established that these teams have not won many games recently; as both teams won just one of their last four respective games. On that note, our correct score prediction for this match is 1:1, this is priced at 5/1 (6.00) odds.
Metz Team News
Metz will welcome Alexandre Oukidja back to the fold, after serving a three-match suspension due to a red card. Laszlo Boloni’s men are 7th on the Ligue 2 table, with 11 points from seven matches; they’ll set their sights on a win as Guingamp come visiting.
Metz Expected Lineup
Ba, Kouao, Kouyaté, Traoré, Udol, Jacques, N’Doram, Gueye, Maziz, Mikautadze, Niane.
Guingamp Team News
Guingamp will not be able to call on the services of Souleymane Diarra; as the Malian is serving the last of his three-match suspension. Stephane Dumont’s men suffered two losses in their last three matches; they’ll hope to get back on course by defeating Metz.
Guingamp Expected Lineup
Basilio, Manceau, Lemonnier, Riou, Sivis, Louiserre, Tchimbembe, Quemper, Barthelmé, Livolant, Guillaume.
For more of our predictions, click here
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Both Teams to score and win tips
- Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
- Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup