Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
Over 2.5 goal Predictions
Over 2.50 Goals is a market whose popularity has reached the stars over the last couple of years. There are plenty of punters who’ve made fortunes backing exclusively this type of picks
. It does have many advantages over outcome bets and it definitely deserves a strong place in football betting circles.
Over 2.50 Goals Tips’ Advantages
Yes, it’s just as the name suggests. With this market, you are only interested in the number of goals on a particular football affair. You won’t have headaches when your team concedes a goal like the case if with the outcome picks.
This is actually the biggest edge the market has over betting on the outcome.
Unlike the case is with the outcome bets, your bet can’t lose until the final whistle blows as three goals can literally come within five minutes of the stoppage time. The fun and entertainmengt thus can’t end for you at say half-time.
How many times have you stopped watching the match when your team went 2-0 down before the break?
Best Leagues For Over 2.5 Goals Betting
This question reveals another edge.
The research for Over 2.50 goals betting will save your time as you can make right calls based on pure statistics.
If you are an experienced punter, Dutch Eerste Divisie (their second tier) will instantly ring the bells since it has been one of the most popular leagues for backing goals in the past decade.
Even though the game itself changes from year to year, there are some competitions which will always bring goals. Scandinavian football leagues are also super popular when it comes to this particular market.
Anyhow, let’s get back to the research time. You can literally use draw predictions and take a sneak peek into team’s goal difference and make a bet based on such data. The H2H stats would work just fine as well.
Making Money with Over 2.50 FT Predictions
Be aware that the odds will obviously be lower for matches where goals are expected, but you can obviously adjust yours takes according to have safe the pick is. Betting detectives will do this for you completely free.
Also, what we love is chasing Over 2.50 picks in leagues with a generally low number of goals scored on average just because the odds go drastically high. Finding these can be a piece of cake if you carefully analyse football events.
Where To Place Over 2.50 Tips
All bookmakers have this market available and it’s very easy to navigate to it with most of them. William Hill has the Daily Match List and Coupons options in the football betting area.
You can just click on coupons and select the Over 2.50 Goals market.
Also, William Hill have a fantastic “FOOTBALL ACCA INSURANCE” promo which returns your stake if you are let down by a single bet.
Your accumulator needs to have at least six events for the promotion to work. You can thus back six Over 2.50 tips and have the insurance completely free.
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Both Teams to score and win tips
- Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup