A place in the fourth round of the FA Cup is up for grabs as Cardiff City and Leeds United go head-to-head on Sunday afternoon.
These teams are meeting for the first time since the 2019/20 season. That said, which of these teams will be left standing after this match?
Cardiff v Leeds Tip 1: Draw
Both Cardiff and Leeds United have struggled to find their best form of late. On one hand, Cardiff City have no wins in their last seven competitive fixtures.
Similarly, Leeds United are currently on a five match winless streak in competitive matches. It’s also fair to point out that Leeds are coming off back-to-back draws, while four of Cardiff’s last five games ended in stalemates.
For these reasons, we believe that this match will go into extra time.
Cardiff v Leeds Utd Tip 2: Under 2.5
We would like to point out that Cardiff City did not score a single goal in their last three matches.
To be fair, they allowed just one goal in that three-game stretch. Because of this, most of Cardiff City’s matches have been on the low-scoring side; as their last three matches all went under 1.5.
Taking everything into account, we shouldn’t expect a lot of goals in this match.
Where to watch on TV
UK & Ireland: BBC Radio 5 Live, STV Scotland, ITVX, ITV, STV
Australia: beIN Sports 2
France & Andorra: beIN Sports 2
Brazil: Star+ Brazil
Bulgaria: Diema Sport 2 HD
Croatia: Sport Klub 1 HR
Slovenia: Sport Klub 1 SLO
Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina: Sport Klub 1 SRB
Cyprus: Cytavision Sports 3HD
Denmark: Eurosport Player Denmark, 6’eren, Viaplay
Greenland, Norway & Sweden: V Sport 1, Viaplay
Greece: Cosmote Sport 3
Malaysia & Brunei Darussalam: Sooka, Astro Go, Astro Supersport 1
Poland: Eleven Sports 4 HD
Portugal: Sport TV4
Turkey: Tivibu Spor 3
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Both Teams to score and win tips
- Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
- Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup