Sparks will fly as Aston Villa take on Wolverhampton Wanderers on Wednesday evening.
The Villains have not fared well against tonight’s opponents in the past; they suffered four losses in their last six encounters with Wolves, with just one win in that stretch.
Tip 1: Aston Villa to win
While Wolves have dominated Aston Villa in recent years, it’s fair to point out that they’ve struggled to win matches away from home this season.
As a matter of fact, Wolverhampton Wanderers won just one of eight road games this season.
Considering Aston Villa won three of their last four league matches, we are fairly confident that they’ll come out on top at the end of this match.
Goals Tip 2: Under 2.5 total goals
We would like to point out that Wolverhampton Wanderers have been the lowest-scoring team in the Premier League this season; they scored 10 goals in 17 league matches so far. As a result, most of Wolverhampton’s recent matches have been on the low-scoring side.
Five of Wolves’ last seven games saw less than three goals scored; and considering three of Aston Villa’s last four matches went below the 2.5 goal line, we shouldn’t expect a lot of goals here.
Where to watch Aston Villa vs Wolves on TV
This match is available on Peacock for fans in the United States, while those in Balkan countries can watch on Arena Sport. Also, you can livestream this match in the UK and Ireland if you have an iFollow pass.
France: Multisports 1
Spain: DAZN 1
Netherlands: Viaplay Netherlands
Poland: Viaplay Poland
Brazil: Star+ Brazil
Turkey: beIN Sports 4
Bulgaria: Diema Sport 3 HD
Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina: Arena Sport 4 SRB
Croatia: Arena Sport 7 HR
Slovenia: Arena Sport 4 Slovenia
Greece: Novasports 2
Latvia: TV3 Sport
Czech Republic & Slovakia: Canal+ Sport 4
Denmark: TV3 Sport, Viaplay
Malaysia & Brunei Darussalam: Astro Go, Astro Supersport 1, Sooka
Nigeria & South Africa: Supersport PSL
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Somalia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, UAE & Yemen: beIN Sports Premium 2, beIN Sports English 2
Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay & Venezuela: Star+
What time does Aston Villa vs Wolves start?
Eastern Time: 15:00
Central Time: 14:00
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Both Teams to score and win tips
- Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
- Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup