Stevenage will make the difficult trip to Villa Park, as they take on Aston Villa in the third round of the FA Cup.
Steve Evans’s men are coming off back-to-back wins, and they’ll fancy their chances against out-of-form Aston Villa. Can the visitors pull off their biggest win of the season today?
Tip 1: Half-time result: Aston Villa
To be fair, Stevenage have enjoyed relatively better form than Aston Villa recently.
However, it’s important to point out that there’s a huge disparity between these squads. Stevenage ply their trade in League Two, three tiers below Aston Villa.
Despite the Villans’ poor recent form, they should be too much for Stevenage to handle. With that in mind, we are backing Aston Villa to have the lead at half-time.
Tip 2: BTTS No
Most of both teams’ recent matches have been one-sided in goalscoring terms.
At least one side blanked in six of Stevenage’s last seven matches. In like manner, one team did not score in three of Aston Villa’s last five matches; and on that note, we believe that one of these teams will keep a clean sheet.
Where to watch on TV
UK & Ireland: BBC iPlayer, BBC Red Button, BBC Sport Web
Brazil: Star+ Brazil
Bulgaria: Diema Sport 3 HD
Cyprus: Cytavision Sports 5HD
Denmark: TV3 Max, Viaplay
Greenland & Norway: Viaplay
Sweden: V Sport Football, Viaplay
Finland: V Sport Football
Malaysia & Brunei Darussalam: Astro Go, Astro Supersport 1, Sooka
Poland: Eleven Sports 4 HD
Spain: DAZN 2
Turkey: Tivibu Spor 2
Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay & Venezuela: Star+
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Both Teams to score and win tips
- Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
- Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup