Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
Eternal rivals Manchester United and Arsenal will square off at Old Trafford on Sunday evening, in what promises to be an exciting fixture. Recent clashes between these teams have not exactly gone Manchester United’s way; as they’ve won just one of their last seven encounters with the Gunners.
Will the Red Devils improve on that record, or will Arsenal take all the points here?
Let’s take a look at both teams’ chances.
What are the Man Utd vs Arsenal tips for today?
Manchester United finally picked up some speed after a slow start to their Premier League campaign. The Red Devils opened their season with a disappointing 2:1 loss at home to Brighton, followed by a shocking 4:0 loss at Brentford; Erik ten Hag’s men have found their footing however, winning three consecutive matches since then.
As Arsenal come visiting, the Red Devils will look to extend their winning streak to four matches.
On the other hand, Arsenal have been the best team in the Premier League so far; they have been unstoppable, winning five of five league games this season.
As a matter of fact, Arsenal’s winning streak extends to their previous campaign; as they’ve won 11 matches in a row, across all competitions.
Furthermore, Mikel Arteta’s men will bask in the knowledge that they’ve fared well against today’s opponents in the past; the Gunners have four wins, two draws and just one loss in their last seven skirmishes with Manchester United.
It’ll be interesting to see if they can keep their 100% record intact after this trip.
Manchester United made some interesting moves towards the end of the transfer window; they brought in Martin Dubravka on loan on deadline day, and broke the bank for Antony from Ajax, spending £82m on the Brazilian.
Although Arsenal didn’t bring in any new players towards the end of August, they saw some players leave; as Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Hector Bellerin departed from the club on deadline day.
We would like to point out that Arsenal kept four clean sheets in their last seven games; they’ve had one of the best defenses in the Premier League, as only one side conceded fewer goals this season.
However, it will be a tough task to prevent this Manchester United side from finding the net; as the Red Devils are coming off three consecutive wins, and have scored in five of their last six matches.
Taking everything into consideration, we should expect goals at both ends; the ‘both teams to score’ option pays at 3/5 odds.
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Both Teams to score and win tips
- Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup