Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
Real Madrid will make the trip to Celtic Park on Tuesday evening, for their opening UEFA Champions League fixture; this will be the first encounter between these sides since August 2012.
Both teams are leading the standings of their respective league tables ahead of this clash, so it’ll be interesting to see which of these sides will take all the points here.
Celtic’s Premiership title defense got off to a smooth start; as the Bhoys have a perfect record across all competitions this season, with seven wins from seven.
It’s important to point out that Celtic’s form extends to their previous season; they have been a difficult team to beat, having lost none of their last 18 matches, with 13 wins and five draws.
However, the Bhoys have not been very successful in the UEFA Champions League recently; as they haven’t played in this competition since the 2017/18 season.
In fact, Celtic were knocked out of the group stages of this competition in their last three outings; the last time they advanced to the round of 16 was in 2012.
Ange Postecoglou’s men are coming into this match with a lot of confidence, and they’ll hope to kick-start their new Champions League campaign with a win.
Like Celtic, Real Madrid have had a perfect record so far this season; they’ve won five of five matches across two competitions, including a UEFA Super Cup triumph last month.
Unlike Celtic however, Los Blancos have been the most successful team in UEFA Champions League history; they are defending champions, and have hoisted the title a record 14 times.
Also, Real Madrid are a sure shot for the round of 16, as they always make it out of the group stages. With that in mind, Carlo Ancelotti’s men will look to start their title defense with a win.
Besides wins, one thing that both teams have in common is their ability to score goals, as it has been a tough task to prevent these teams from scoring.
Celtic have actually scored in 25 consecutive matches, a streak that started in March; interestingly, they lost just one of those 25 games.
Likewise, Real Madrid scored two or more goals in each of their last seven matches; they’ve averaged almost three goals per game in La Liga this season.
Considering how efficient these teams are when it comes to scoring, we should expect goals at both ends; this option pays at 3/4 od
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Both Teams to score and win tips
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
- Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup