Both Teams to score and win tips
What Are Both Teams To Score and Win Tips?
Both teams to score and win is one of the most popular football betting markets in the last couple of years. One of the main reasons for that are that odds are super-attractive while it also brings a lot of fun to players.
Like the name suggests, you are predicting both teams to score at least one goal in the match, as well as the final outcome.
For example, if you are betting on home win to win & BTTS (both teams to score) here are some of the results which would work for you: 2-1, 3-2, 4-1,5-1 etc. The formula for the away win is the same, while a lot of bookies nowadays also offer draw as the final outcome and both teams to score
BTTS & Win Acca – The Big Profit Accumulators
Here on our page you will find fresh both teams to score and win accumulators. All of them are thoroughly researched by our experts and they are free. Another term used for BTTS & Win Acca’s is goal rush accumulator, so don’t get confused with that. Profits with this market could indeed be very high.
If we take the average odds of our trebles, it would be enough to successfully win only one per month and still be in the profit zone. Of course, you can pick only some of our suggestions and combine it with other free football tips and kings prediction in the other sections.
Best Strategy For Both teams To Score & Win Tips
It is really hard to say which approach is the best to this type of betting. In our experience, it is always a good idea to back the favourites against aggressive teams. For example, Celtic have very high chance to beat Hibernian nowadays, but attacking and efficiency is where the visitors are the strongest.
The odds on Celtic to win the match and both teams to score are probably around 6/4, which is well worth a small stake and the risk.
There are a lot of other examples and leagues of course. Barcelona and Real Madrid matches on the road often end in their favour, but the nets do not remain intact.
Teams like those usually secure a big lead 60 minutes in, which means their back lines become a little bit more comfortable and sloppy. Leagues with high number of goals are definitely best choice for BTTS & Win tips like Dutch Eredivisie, Swiss Super League, Sweden Allsvenskan or Denmark Super Liga.
If you feel it is hard to predict Both teams to score & winner, there is a decent alternative option in the correct score predictions..
The odds on both teams to score & Over 2.5 goals are lower, but a lot safer option if you are convinced there will be goals in particular match.
Best Bookie for Both Teams To Score & Win Tips
Result & Both teams to score is the name of this market at PaddyPower.
We recommend them because of many risk-free offers you can get. The first bet you make is returned in cash if it doesn’t land.
Check out our FREE Football Predictions
Like you probably noticed, there are a lot different sections for other betting markets on our site. You can browse all of them below!
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
- Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup