Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
Barcelona vs Real Madrid Match Preview | Copa del Rey Betting Tips
Kick-off: 6 February 2019 – 20:00 UK time
Stadium: Camp Nou, Barcelona
Barcelona v Real Madrid: Match Preview
In the first-leg match of Copa del Rey semi-finals, the crowd is going to enjoy the derby match between Barcelona and Real Madrid. Home side’s winning streak came to an end in the latest round of La Liga as Valencia managed to snatch a point in a 2-2 draw. However, as Atletico Madrid failed to a narrow 1-0 defeat against Betis, Barcelona increased their advantage to six points. Leo Messi and the lads have been lethal for the oppositions’ goalkeepers and although Barcelona were 2-0 down in the previous round of Copa del Rey against Sevilla, they managed to book a 6-1 victory in the second-leg clash.
Real Madrid cannot be proud of their campaign but they entered a very good streak of five victories in a row. They are sitting on the 3rd spot in La Liga being eight points behind their opponents. Santiago Solari’s side improved their finishing lately as in the last four occasions the visitors managed to score at least three goals per match. In the previous round of this competition, Real Madrid managed to eliminate Girona with two convincing wins.
Barcelona are putting excellent home performances as they’ve lost just once at Camp Nou this season, while Real Madrid snatched ten points from the last four outings.
Barcelona v Real Madrid: Head to Head Stats
Both teams have been equally successful in their latest head to head clashes as they managed to celebrate two wins each in the last five encounters. However, Real Madrid didn’t manage to beat their rivals three times in a row. Their clashes are a joy to watch in terms of total goals scored as their latest three matches went over 2.5 margin.
Barcelona v Real Madrid: Live stream
Bookmaker BWIN is going to stream this match live. You can watch it and bet HERE. Keep in mind that there might be some country restrictions. The only other requirement to watch the game is to have a positive account balance.
Barcelona v Real Madrid: Prediction
These derby matches are never easy to predict, but Barcelona have been in more stable shape this season. They trashed Real Madrid in their latest clash at Camp Nou and the hosts should be able to secure the advantage in the first-leg match.
We are going to follow the tradition of their head to head clashes and this one should be another efficient encounter. Since the visitors have been very productive lately, we believe that the nets won’t remain still at the end of the match.
Barcelona v Real Madrid: Betting Tips
Home win 1.70 @ Bet-At-Home – Join here & get up to €100 First Deposit Bonus
BTTS Yes 1.50 @ Betfair – Join here & get up to £100 in Free Bets
T&C apply, 18+ only
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Both Teams to score and win tips
- Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
- Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup