Barcelona v Levante Prediction, Live Stream and Goals
Barcelona vs Levante Match Preview | Copa del Rey Betting Tips
Kick-off: 17 January 2019 – 20:30 UK time
Stadium: Camp Nou, Barcelona
Barcelona v Levante: Match Preview
Barcelona and Levante are going to fight for the place in Copa del Rey quarter-finals at Camp Nou on Thursday evening. The hosts are confident at the top of Primera Liga as they are five points ahead of Atletico Madrid. However, they failed to a 2-1 defeat in the first leg of this tie and Coutinho scored an away goal from the penalty kick in the very finish of the clash. Home side is clinical in front of the oppositions’ goal, while their defence hasn’t been so tight as in the previous seasons.
Levante are having a better campaign than last time and they are positioned in the middle of the table. However, they haven’t tasted a win five times in a row and the visitors need to get back on winning track if they want to challenge one of the continental spots for the next season. Since Rayo Vallecano booked three wins in a row, Levante are now just four points ahead of the relegation zone. The away side has been very productive so far in the season, but their defending should have been tighter.
Barcelona tied three victories at their ground, while Levante lost two times in a row when playing away from home.
Barcelona v Levante: Head to Head Stats
Although Barcelona have been much more successful in their head to head clashes, in the last four occasions both teams managed to book two victories each. However, Levante never managed to remain undefeated at Camp Nou and those matches have been super-efficient.
Barcelona v Levante: Live stream
Bookmaker bet365 is going to stream this match live. You can watch it and bet HERE. Keep in mind that there might be some country restrictions. The only other requirement to watch the game is to have a positive account balance.
Barcelona v Levante: Prediction
In spite of a defeat in the first-leg clash, Barcelona are still the favourites for proceeding further in the competition and they should catch up the advantage of their rivals and celebrate a victory on aggregate.
We are going to follow the tradition of their head to head clashes and we are expecting another goal galore. In this one, the crowd should be able to enjoy at least four goals as Barcelona should attack from the first minute, while Levante are also capable of scoring.
Barcelona v Levante: Betting Tips
Barcelona -2.5 handicap 1.75 @ Bet-At-Home – Join here & get up to €100 First Deposit Bonus
Over 3.5 FT 1.55 @ Betfair – Join here & get up to £100 in Free Bets
T&C apply, 18+ only
- 100 Draw Predictions for today and tomorrow
- Anytime goalscorer tips
- Asian Handicap Betting
- Banker Bets - The football banker tip of the day
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid Prediction
- Best Bet of the day
- Best way to get free bets from Bet365
- Betensured predictions and tips
- Betting Tips
- Both Teams to score (BTTS) predictions and tips
- Both Teams to score and win tips
- Celtic v Real Madrid Prediction
- Correct Score prediction expert tips for today
- Daily Double Tips
- Euroleague Basketball Betting Tips
- Football Accumulator Tips Daily Acca
- Kings Prediction today - sure tips on the football
- Manchester Utd v Arsenal Prediction and Best Bets
- Over 2.5 goals tips predictions
- Paddy Power free bets available for you
- Premium Tips
- Solo Prediction for today's correct scores
- South America Football Tips
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Marseille Prediction
- Under 2.5 goals tips and predictions for today
- Value betting
- Weekend Football Predictions
- William Hill Acca Insurance
- Aston Villa v Stevenage Prediction, live stream and FA Cup odds
- Cardiff v Leeds Predictions, TV Channel and live stream
- Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle Bet Builder, BTTS and goals prediction
- Middlesbrough v Brighton match prediction, btts selection and banker bet
- Hull City v Fulham prediction, goals, btts and live streaming FA Cup